4 Elements to Create ANY Style
Friday 10th September - Sunday 26th September 2021
What is the 4 Elements course?
Understanding the science between different hair types
I have written this course to explain, in-depth, each stage required to create absolutely any bridal style. Do you know why a certain curl is created, how hair should feel before you start creating a bridal style and why hair porosity makes a difference to your styling?
Every little detail from preparing all types of hair (and the science behind it) to creating the perfect finish on all your creations is covered in meticulous detail.
This course isn’t just walking you through a handful of styles you watch someone create...this will teach you how to understand every style you are shown AND the reason why each step is done!
When I say it’s in-depth...it’s IN-DEPTH!!
Why go so far in to every detail? Simple...if you know WHY to do what you are doing, you know WHEN to do it!
When does it start?
Friday 10th September to Sunday 26th September 2021
You must be a member of the Lisa Alger Academy before Friday 10th September 2021! Click below to join today
What happens if you can’t watch live?
All live classes are saved in the Academy for you to watch anytime (whilst you remain a subscriber of the Lisa Alger Academy that is), and with a dedicated group for the 4 Elements course you can ask me any question you have!
How much is it?
You must be a member of the Lisa Alger Academy to join the ‘4 Elements’ course. Click here to sign up today for just £15 per month! There’s no contract and no minimum sign up period, meaning you can cancel whenever you like.
How much is it?
Don’t just learn a handful of styles...learn how to build EVERY style!
✔️ Finally have full understanding of how to prepare hair
✔️ In-depth understanding of products, tools and accessories
✔️ Master the fundamentals and essential techniques of every style
✔️ Understand how to deconstruct an image of a style, in order to recreate it
✔️ Achieve the perfect finish to all your styles
What else do I get for my £15 per month?
- Over 200 tutorials covering half ups, low buns, high buns, mermaid plaits, halo braids, side styles, short hair styles, including the fundamental techniques needed to recreate them
- Certificated courses ranging from Bronze to Gold. Work at your own pace to create styles, receive custom feedback, and on completion, be invited to list your business on weddinghairstylistdirectory.com.
- My popular Business Bootcamp course! After completing the Bootcamp, and implementing her new skills, Bootcamp member Ashleigh, grew her Instagram by a whopping 248%! One Bootcamper had 0 weddings booked in before completing the Business Bootcamp, but after implementing the course she had 33 bookings for that year and 13 for the year after!
- All previous challenges, such as 28 tutorials in 28 days, Back to Basics Bootcamp and Fabulous Fourteen, which all consist of live tutorials!
- Full support, from me and the 100s of amazing members, via the App.
- New tutorials! I'm so committed to the Academy that I'm constantly filming, ensuring there is new content added to the Academy every single month!
ALL FOR JUST £15 PER MONTH...THAT'S LESS THAN 50p PER DAY!
What others have to say about this course
"I’ve been hairdressing for 15ish years now and some of those techniques I didn’t have a clue, so was super helpful to learn new ideas to make life easier!"
"Learning which product to use, why, how and when was so good as I had no idea what products did what. I can now use this knowledge to work out what a certain hair type needs to create a hair style that will last."
"I loved how easy it is to breakdown styles now. It makes so much sense now when looking at hairstyles and thinking what you needs to do to each section."
"There is so much to learn in the academy and you bring out new stuff all the time. I’m so happy with my membership as I feel I’m continuously learning and securing my techniques. I wouldn’t change a thing!"